Bugs and rodents can be more than an uninvited pest. Did you know they pose threats and risks to both people and property? Mosquitoes, ticks, and cockroaches can transmit serious and sometimes fatal diseases such as West Nile virus and Lyme disease. Silent destroyers like termites cause property damage over time if left unchecked.
Waynes pest prevention and termite protection approach that’s comprehensive and environmentally sound, we make sure the good times go uninterrupted by nasty, creepy crawly things.
When you're a Waynes Customer, you can enjoy peace of mind knowing your home and family are protected from pests - year round! Waynes takes advantage of the latest research and utilizes environmentally sound products and techniques. Making us proud members of the EPA’s Environmental Stewardship Program and being Quality Pro Certified means we are in the top 1% of our industry. We back Enviropest with our Waynes World Class Solutions Money Back Guarantee. What does Enviropest Prevent Against? We pulverize a wide variety of pests that you may find in or around your home. Including some that most other companies do not.
• Ants, Roaches, Spiders, Fleas, Rodents, Ticks, Centipedes, Millipedes,
• Fire ant treatment within 10 feet of your home. For total-yard coverage check out our Top Choice Fire Ant Treatment Plan.
• Coverage of poisonous spiders like Brown Recluse and Black Widows.
• We include value-added services like spider web brushing of your first-floor eves, doors, and windows.
How Enviropest Works
A Waynes Pest Professional will inspect your home to establish a customized plan targeting entry points and other areas conducive to pest infestation.
Your first treatment will include a thorough inspection and treatment of the interior and exterior of your home.
On-going quarterly exterior treatments around the perimeter of your home. If requested, interior treatments are also available during each quarterly service.
1. Are termites covered in my Enviropest Service? Termites are not included in our Enviropest service, however, we do offer termite protection through Constant Protection featuring the Sentricon System!
2. Why does my Field Pro not treat the inside of my home on quarterly treatments? The latest research in pest control technology shows that 95% of pest problems start from the outside, so we focus on treating the source of the problem. Eliminating excess product.
3. How often do you visit? We treat quarterly – four scheduled visits per year.
4. If I’m still having an issue, will you come back and spray? Yes! We offer unlimited interior and exterior re-services to provide complete year-round pest prevention.
5. Do I get charged extra for service calls? No, there is no additional charge for re-services.
6. What is the duration of the agreement? The service agreement lasts one year from the date of service initiation. The agreement automatically renews every year unless terminated by the customer.
7. I have a lot of spider webs, is that included? Yes! Web-brushing of your first-floor eves, doors and windows is included in the quarterly visits to help control spider populations and improve curb appeal.
We believe little things matter. A lot. We want you to know when that yellow truck arrives you will be greeted with a smile, a warm hello, and World Class Service - Every Time. It is our promise to you.